All Monte De Oro Wines are shipped from our Winery in Temecula, California. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot ship internationally.
Our shipping process is as follows:
- Orders are filled Monday through Friday as expeditiously as as possible, and on average, take less than 48 hours.
- Unless otherwise requested, orders are shipped via Fed Ex/UPS Ground. Rates vary according to service provider, weight and size, and delivery location of the order.
- Please note: FedEx/UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, nor can packages be left without a signature. All packages must be signed for on delivery by an adult who is at least 21 years of age and who should be prepared to provide photo identification.
- Alcohol may only be purchased by, and delivered to, individuals of legal drinking age (21 years or older.)
- Monte De Oro Winery is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. For your convenience, we have included limits and restrictions for the states we are permitted to ship to.
- If your order is being shipped to a climate that is unusually hot or unusually cold, it is recommended you request that your order be shipped “Next Day”. We accept no liability for any orders damaged or affected by weather. If you are concerned, please feel free to discuss this with us when placing your order.
- Online wine orders can not be returned or exchanged.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Winery at 951-491-6551.
State Shipping Information
|States||Can MDO Ship There?||Limitations|
|Alaska||Yes||Monte De Oro will contact you if your zip code presents a shipping issue.|
|Arizona||Yes||2 cases per person annually|
|Connecticut||Yes||25, 750-mL bottles every two months|
|District of Columbia||Yes||1 case per household per month|
|Florida||Yes||Some counties might be prohibited. Monte De Oro will contact you if your county presents a shipping issue.|
|Georgia||Yes||5 cases per person annually|
|Illinois||Yes||12 cases per year per customer.|
|Iowa||Yes||Only orders purchased at the winery can be shipped.|
|Indiana||Yes||18 liters per person per month|
|Louisiana||Yes||4 cases per adult per household per year|
|Minnesota||Yes||2 cases per person annually|
|Missouri||Yes||2 cases per person annually|
|Nevada||Yes||12 cases per consumer per year|
|New Jersey||Yes||Only orders purchased at the winery can be shipped|
|New Mexico||Yes||2 cases per person annually|
|Ohio||Yes||24 cases per household annually|
|Oregon||Yes||2 cases per person per month|
|Pennsylvania||Yes||1 case per month per consumer. Shipment must be shipped to a Pennsylvania ABC store.|
|South Carolina||Yes||24 bottles per person per month|
|Texas||Yes||13 bottles per month, per person|
|Virginia||Yes||2 cases per month per person|